Maryborough was established in the Tudor period around a strategic site in the centre of the county, now identified with the town of Port Laoise located nine kilometres east of Ballyfin. Its application to this delightful room recalls the peerage granted in 1821 to one of the Ballyfin’s previous owners William Wellesley-Pole. The views from the room across the Pleasure Grounds are outstanding.
Overlooks side, fountain, view of lake 25 sqm (270 sq ft).
Overlooks front & lake 12 sqm (129 sq ft).